Delivering innovative brokerage solutions through technology, transparency, and innovation to meet the needs of our institutional asset managers, RIAs, hedge funds, and broker-dealers.
Products & Services
Equity & Options
Connect with one of our experienced traders for guidance with block trading services that can efficiently and discreetly help you achieve client objectives.
Leverage our extensive global relationships with numerous local brokers in 26 markets and 21 currencies3 to trade and settle foreign ordinaries.
Optimize execution quality with our Systematic Trading and Analytics Platform that applies our deep quanititative research across algorithms, liquidity sourcing, smart order routing, and analytics.
Trade single-leg, standard, or with flex options via electronic and high-touch service models.
Our dedicated syndicate desk provides access to new issue equity and preferred securities through strategic alliances with Credit Suisse, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR), and many other underwriter relationships. Additionally, we manage directed share programs of any size through our proprietary online solution.
Our portfolio trading desk provides electronic execution of trade baskets or portfolios with rigorous pre-trade, in-trade, and post-trade management.
A specialized team focused on high-quality municipal securities in both primary and secondary markets provides access to our unique distribution model.
Choose from an abundant inventory of internal and external providers and get access to one of the largest pools of natural liquidity in a variety of taxable investments.
- U.S. Treasuries
- Certificates of Deposit
- Government-Sponsored Enterprises
- Corporate Bonds
- High-Yield Bonds
- Fixed-Rate Capital Securities
- Structured Products
- Retail Note Programs
- Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Preferred Securities
Our Brokered Certificate of Deposit (CD) Underwriting program offers flexibility to help maximize asset/liability management and permits gathering of deposits without the burden of marketing and administrative costs.
Work with our foreign currency team to get access to leading-edge systems, and connect with highly trained professionals online or by phone.
Custody & Clearing
As a leader in global clearing and custody services, benefit from our wide range of services, depth of expertise, personalized offerings, and innovative technology.
Additional offerings include our Capital Introduction services and PB OptimizeSM, a proprietary platform for transparency into the marketplace and access to an expansive liquidity network.
Fidelity Prime Services offers our clients the tools to serve their securities financing needs, including short overage, margin financing, and long lending.
Technology & Reporting
Our customizable and secure advanced technology and reporting solutions empower hedge fund clients to optimize—and maximize— business capabilities.
Fully Paid Lending
Our fully paid securities lending program offers the opportunity to earn incremental income on portfolios through the securities lending market.
Take advantage of greater stability and protection from buy-ins to 24/7 access to securities lending in major global markets, plus all the benefits of our institutional lender relationships.
Fidelity Agency Lending®
Third-Party Lending Agent
Use our sophisticated technology and deep trading expertise to help improve returns, provide transparency for better decision-making, and allow for full customization based on a firm’s needs.
Our Commitment to Execution Quality
Price and the quality of execution matters. That's why we strive to provide value by securing the best prices for equities, ETFs, and other options—every time you buy or sell. While innovating to ensure you have the most effective solutions and support to succeed.LEARN MORE
This is for Fidelity Capital Markets institutional clients. If you have a question regarding your individual retail account, please contact a Fidelity representative by phone at 800-972-2155.
1. Based on data from IHS Markit for SEC Rule 605 eligible orders executed at Fidelity between April 1, 2018, and March 31, 2019. The comparison is based on an analysis of price statistics that include all SEC Rule 605 eligible market and marketable limit orders of 100–1,999 shares. For both the Fidelity and Industry savings per order figures used in the example, the figures are calculated by taking the average savings per share for the eligible trades within the respective order size range and multiplying each by 1000, for consistency purpose. Fidelity's average retail order size for SEC Rule 605 eligible orders (100–9,999 shares) during this time period was 842 shares. The average retail order size for the Industry for the same shares range and time period was 333 shares. Price improvement examples are based on averages and any price improvement amounts related to your trades will depend on the particulars of your specific trade.
2. Price improvement details are provided for domestic stock and single-leg option orders entered during market hours after the primary opening, provided there is a National Best Bid and Offer (NBBO) at the time the order is placed. Price improvement details are provided for informational purposes only and are not used for regulatory reporting purposes.
3. As of August 2019.
NBBO price is determined with the best single-leg prices on a single market from any of the available option exchanges at the time the order is executed or within 30 seconds of the order being received by the CBOE's order routing system.
Executions represent SEC Rule 605 eligible market orders between 100–1,999 shares executed as agent through third-party market makers and listed exchanges and as principal by NFS-affiliated desks. National Financial Services (NFS) is an affiliated broker-dealer of Fidelity Brokerage Services. Analysis includes only those exchanges or market makers receiving at least 2% of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC monthly NASDAQ and Listed share volume. Source: RegOne.
System availability and response times may be subject to market conditions.