Fidelity Agency Lending® (FALSM)
Resources, Technology and Experience for Optimal Performance
Many firms are looking for a competitive edge. They want solutions that put their needs first, offer world-class client service, and provide a fully customized lending experience. A leading securities lending agent can help support these important goals:
Improving returns without compromising credit standards
Increasing transparency to optimize returns, and enhance corporate governance and program oversight
Leveraging customizable programs that align to a firm’s unique risk/return parameters, strategic goals and capabilities
Optimizing results with a sophisticated automated lending platform that helps efficiently distribute assets and maximizes returns
Minimizing risk with technology that significantly improves data connectivity and trade reconciliations, and offers advanced risk modelings
1) As of 11/1/2021
2) As of 04/30/2021 includes Automated & Semi automated loans
3) Includes business and technology head count for 2021. Does not include shared resources.
Our program can help your firm:
- Achieve competitive returns that seek to outperform peers on a risk-adjusted basis
- Gain transparency with our unique benchmarking and transparency tools to improve investment decisions, corporate governance, and program oversight and selection
- Create a customized program that is tailored to a firm’s lending program parameters and supported by Fidelity’s sophisticated technology and infrastructure
- Achieve optimal performance with a digital platform that has Artificial Intelligence decision functionality to help maximize returns and efficiently distribute assets
- Manage operational and lending risks with real-time connectivity and automated reconciliations with many of the world’s largest global custodians, and access to Fidelity’s proprietary risk models to monitor counterparty risk and exposure
Fidelity’s Advantages Sets Us Apart from Other Lenders
Our experience and expertise are deep
We have over 20 years of experience in all aspects of securities lending (Prime Broker, Borrower, Principal Lender and Lending Agent) with our institutional clients.
Today, we act as a Lending Agent for one of the world’s largest asset managers—Fidelity Management and Research Company. Other financial institutions can now benefit from this well-built capability.
As a private company, we heavily invest in technology and security
Multi-billion dollar annual technology investment across the enterprise*
700+ cybersecurity professionals and 24x7 monitoring for vulnerability detection and extensive controls
FALSM doesn't have the same challenges that other lenders may have
We are one of the first lenders that borrowers call because of our unique and attractive lendable assets and highly-automated trading platform.
Our securities lending technology provides real time connectivity and automated reconciliations with many of the world’s largest global custodians.
This is for Fidelity Capital Markets institutional clients. If you have a question regarding your individual retail account, please contact a Fidelity representative by phone at 800-972-2155.
* Source: Fidelity Investments September 2020