Resources, Technology, and Experience for Optimal Performance
Many firms are looking for a competitive edge. They want solutions that put their needs first, offer world-class client service, and provide a fully customized lending experience. Fidelity's securities lending program can help support these important goals:
An important balance is to optimize returns without compromising credit standards.
Our program has borrower default indemnification that is backed by our well-capitalized broker-dealer, National Financial Services LLC.
Tailored program options that align to a firm's unique risk/return parameters, strategic goals, and capabilities.
Greater transparency can help optimize returns, and enhance corporate governance and program oversight.
Technology that significantly improves data connectivity and trade reconciliations, and offers advanced risk modeling can help minimize risk.
Our sophisticated automated lending platform helps efficiently distribute assets and maximize returns for better outcomes.
Our size, scale, reach, and operational readiness is beneficial to any securities lending program.
1) As of 12/31/2022.2) As of 12/31/2022 includes Automated & Semi automated loans.
3) Includes business and technology head count through 12/31/22. Does not include shared resources.
Fidelity’s Advantages Set Us Apart from Other Lenders
Our experience and expertise are deep
We have over 20 years of experience in all aspects of securities lending (prime broker, borrower, principal lender, and lending agent) with our institutional clients.
We began as a lending agent for one of the world's largest asset managers, Fidelity Management and Research Company. Today, we have successfully onboarded other well-known, industry-leading asset managers.
As a private company, we heavily invest in technology and security
- Multibillion dollar annual technology investment across the enterprise
- 900+ cybersecurity professionals, 100+ fintech incubations, and 24x7 monitoring for vulnerability detection and extensive controls
- Fidelity Agency Lending clients have access to PB OptimizeSM, an innovative fintech solution that can help with proxy screening, corporate governance, global securities lending, and treasury and collateral management
We don’t have the same challenges that other lenders may have
Learn more and read our latest white papers, media coverage, and overview flyers.
Marney McCabe, head of relationship management for agency lending, speaks to Carmella Haswell about joining Fidelity Agency Lending and about the key ingredients of a successful securities lending program.
This is for Fidelity Capital Markets institutional clients. If you have a question regarding your individual retail account, please contact a Fidelity representative by phone at 800-972-2155.