Every year Fidelity Capital Markets is involved with hundreds of separate issues of tax-exempt bonds and notes totaling billions of dollars. Our goal is to help deliver market access to our investors and deliver market demand to municipal issuers. We have the innovative tools and platform to help you connect with motivated retail investors who may be looking for bond offerings on Fidelity.com's award winning platform.*
Connect with Investors
There's a powerful reason for choosing Fidelity Capital Markets as one of your municipal bond underwriters. Our volume spans the full range of tax-exempt debt issues and attracts individuals who may be interested in investing in schools, hospitals and other public infrastructure projects of governmental issuers.
Rely on our strength as an industry leader.
Put our unique access to Fidelity Investments' distribution channels, abundant liquidity, market expertise and capital to work for you.
Our underwriters can offer valuable commentary and structuring proposals.
Help maximize new issue offerings with the leading web-distribution platform offered exclusively through Fidelity Investments.
Individual Retail Investors
- $2.0 trillion in retail brokerage assets**
- 20.3 million brokerage accounts**
- More than one million daily distinct Web visits on average***
- 197 Investor Centers across the United States
Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions®
- $2.3 trillion in assets under administration
- Approximately 4,100 financial advisory firms
- More than six million accounts
- Nearly 400
- External broker-dealer syndicate
- Electronic distribution networks
Liz Hanify, VP & Manager of Municipal Finance, discusses the use and considerations related to "Green Bonds" in the municipal marketplace
Stay up-to-date with our municipal underwriting offering to gain a competitive advantage, improve efficiency, and get direct market-maker access.
- Fidelity unaudited data as of September 30, 2018 unless otherwise noted.
- *Investopedia 2019 Best Online Broker. Investor's Business Daily® Best Online Broker 2016, 2017, and 2018. Barron's Best Online Broker 2016, 2017. StockBrokers.com Best Online Broker 2018. Kiplinger's Best Online Broker 2016, 2017.
- **Data consists of both Personal Investing and Workplace Investing assets as of December 31, 2018.
- ***Data as of December 31, 2018, Web browser data only. Excludes mobile traffic.