Equity Syndicate and Directed Share
For access to new issue equities, preferred securities or unit investment trusts, Fidelity Capital Markets' dedicated Syndicate desk features offerings made available through relationships with Credit Suisse, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) and many other underwriters1 across the street.
- Our relationships allow us to participate in Initial Public Offerings and follow-on offerings.
- Through our numerous underwriting relationships, we have access to a wide range of taxable fixed income offerings from a variety of issuers.
Fidelity provides exceptional Retail distribution to Issuers and underwriters for equity new issue offerings.
- Initial Public Offerings
- Follow-On Offerings
- Overnight / Block Trades
Ability to support deals of all sizes and types.
- Comprehensive program administration with dedicated project team to manage all phases of the process from initial design to trade execution
- Customizable web solutions to support the participant through each step of the program from account opening to allocation
- Participant support 24/7 through dedicated web site, automated phone and financial representatives
Access to both rated and non-rated preferred securities through relationships with a network of investment banks.
- $25 Par
- FCM can underwrite or act as selling group member in preferred securities
Access to all types of Unit Investment Trusts through relationships with all key sponsors.
For more information, please contact the syndicate desk at
- 1. Credit Suisse and KKR are independent firms and are not affiliated with Fidelity Investments