There was an issue with your input
Delivering innovative brokerage solutions through technology, transparency, and innovation to meet the needs of our institutional asset managers, RIAs, hedge funds, and broker-dealers.
Equity & Options
Implement your investment objectives with our best-execution platform that's driven by quantitative process, data, market structure expertise, and a tailored client approach.
Improve efficiency, get direct market-maker access, and gain a competitive advantage with our fixed-income trading capabilities.
Work with our foreign currency team to get access to leading-edge systems and connect with highly trained professionals, online or by phone.
Our prime brokerage platform allows for the execution of alternative strategies, financing, reporting, and clearing and custody services for sophisticated institutional managers.learn more
Access a wide range of services, vast inventory, and a dedicated team of experts to meet your securities financing needs.
Equity & Options
Not all products and services are available to all clients.
Our Commitment to Execution Quality
Price and the quality of execution matters. That's why we strive to provide value by securing the best prices for equities, ETFs, and other options — every time you buy or sell. While innovating to ensure you have the most effective solutions and support to succeed.Learn More
- 1. Based on data from IHS Markit for SEC Rule 605 eligible orders executed at Fidelity between April 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019. The comparison is based on an analysis of price statistics that include all SEC Rule 605 eligible market and marketable limit orders of 100-1,999 shares. For both the Fidelity and Industry savings per order figures used in the example, the figures are calculated by taking the average savings per share for the eligible trades within the respective order size range and multiplying each by 1000, for consistency purpose. Fidelity's average retail order size for SEC Rule 605 eligible orders (100-9,999 shares) during this time period was 842 shares. The average retail order size for the Industry for the same shares range and time period was 333 shares. Price improvement examples are based on averages and any price improvement amounts related to your trades will depend on the particulars of your specific trade.
- 2. Price improvement details are provided for domestic stock and single-leg option orders entered during market hours after the primary opening, provided there is a National Best Bid and Offer (NBBO) at the time the order is placed. Price improvement details are provided for informational purposes only and are not used for regulatory reporting purposes.
- 3. As of August 2019.
- NBBO price is determined with the best-single leg prices on a single market from any of the available option exchanges at the time the order is executed or within 30 seconds of the order being received by the CBOE's order routing system.
- Executions represent SEC Rule 605 eligible market orders between 100-1,999 shares executed as agent through third-party market makers and listed exchanges and as principal by NFS-affiliated desks. National Financial Services (NFS) is an affiliated broker-dealer of Fidelity Brokerage Services. Analysis includes only those exchanges or market makers receiving at least 2% of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC monthly NASDAQ and Listed share volume. Source: RegOne
- System availability and response times may be subject to market conditions.